A Revamped RANIER
Experience the transformed RANIER, with cozy private staterooms, recharging recreational features, and a top-notch dry room. With its narrow beam it provides great flexibility for BCs rugged coastline.
Delivering three meals a day, customized to your schedule and dietary preferences. Begin with a varied breakfasts, followed by wholesome lunches, finally savor a well balanced, and nutritious dinner. Enjoy a variety of baked goods, snacks and beverages throughout the day.
FULL-TIME COOK AND MAINTENANCE STAFF
- Length: 132′ – 0″
- Breadth: 40′ – 0″
- Depth: 10′ – 0″
- Bedrooms: 22 Single occupancy bedroom facility
- First Aid: 1 First Aid room
GAS & POWER
Diesel generator 120Kw
Diesel generator 50Kw
- Internet: Starlink Internet
- Entertainment: Games room with large TV and dart board
- Lift: 2-ton crane for lifting boats and/or equipment in and out
of the water
- Disposal: Large incinerator on back deck for consumables
- Room: High-quality, updated, commercial kitchen
- Storage: Large walk-in cooler/ freezer
- Production: Reverse osmosis, desalination systems
YOUR GUIDE TO THE CAMP
We take pride in combining functionality and comfort in the floorplans of our marine camps. Complete with private quarters and inviting shared spaces, our camps provide a sense for restoration after hard days in rigorous locations.
Wherever we’re needed, we’ll get there
VIFM Camps cover over 722 miles of BC’s rugged coastline, offering floating marine camps complete with accommodation, catering, and logistical support for industries working in remote areas. Delivering accommodations wherever they’re needed.