Unmatched Floating Workcamp
The largest in our fleet, the Foss with up-to 47 rooms. Featuring comfortable dining and recreation areas, a covered deck, and 10 multifunction rooms. With double-floatation capacity and a 2-ton lift, it was designed to support long-term projects.
LARGEST MARINE CAMP
Delivering three meals a day, customized to your schedule and dietary preferences. Begin with a varied breakfasts, followed by wholesome lunches, finally savor a well balanced, and nutritious dinner. Enjoy a variety of baked goods, snacks and beverages throughout the day.
FULL-TIME COOK AND MAINTENANCE STAFF
FOSS 153 DETAILS
- Length: 150′ – 0″
- Breadth: 46′ – 0″
- Depth: 12′ – 0″
- Bedrooms: 47 Single occupancy facility
- Beds: 65 Twin XL beds
- First Aid: 1 First Aid room
Diesel generator 100Kw
- Diesel generator 180Kw
- Internet: Starlink Internet
- Entertainment: Games room with large TV, ping pong table, and couches
- Lounge: Outside covered deck
- Lift: 2-ton crane for lifting boats and/or equipment in and out
of the water
- Disposal: Large Incinerator on back deck for burning
- Room: High-quality commercial kitchen
- Storage: Large walk-in cooler / freezer
- Production: Two reverse Osmosis Desalination systems
YOUR GUIDE TO THE CAMP
We take pride in combining functionality and comfort in the floorplans of our marine camps. Complete with private quarters and inviting shared spaces, our camps provide a sense for restoration after hard days in rigorous locations.
Wherever we’re needed, we’ll get there
VIFM Camps cover over 722 miles of BC’s rugged coastline, offering floating marine camps complete with accommodation, catering, and logistical support for industries working in remote areas. Delivering accommodations wherever they’re needed.