AMIX IX FEATURES
THE AMIX IX
Experience the comfortable AMIX IX, with exceptional towing capabilities it offers flexibility along BC’s coastline. With its functional layout, private staterooms, dry room, light gym, and inviting shared spaces for relaxation at the end of a hard day.
UPPER LOUNGE DECK
Delivering three meals a day, customized to your schedule and dietary preferences. Begin with a varied breakfasts, followed by wholesome lunches, finally savor a well balanced, and nutritious dinner. Enjoy a variety of baked goods, snacks and beverages throughout the day.
FULL-TIME COOK AND MAINTENANCE STAFF
AMIX IX DETAILS
- Length: 165′ – 0″
- Breadth: 35′ – 0″
- Depth: 12′ – 0″
- Bedrooms: 30 Single occupancy bedroom facility
- First Aid: 1 First Aid room
- Diesel generator 45 Kw
- Diesel generator 50 Kw
- Internet: Starlink Internet
- Entertainment: Recreation room
- Lounge: Large upper deck
- Disposal: Large Incinerator on the back deck for consumables
- Room: High-quality commercial kitchen
- Storage: Walk-in cooler / freezer
- Production: Reverse osmosis, desalination system
- Tank: 16,000Lt water storage
YOUR GUIDE TO THE CAMP
We take pride in combining functionality and comfort in the floorplans of our marine camps. Complete with private quarters and inviting shared spaces, our camps provide a sense for restoration after hard days in rigorous locations.
AMIX IX GALLERY
Wherever we’re needed, we’ll get there
VIFM Camps cover over 722 miles of BC’s rugged coastline, offering floating marine camps complete with accommodation, catering, and logistical support for industries working in remote areas. Delivering accommodations wherever they’re needed.