THE HELI-FORESTER IS THE WORKHORSE OF OUR INDUSTRIAL FLEET
Experience the Heli-Forester, the self-sustaining workhorse of our Industrial fleet. This stable ship accommodates both small and large jobs, with a helipad for ultimate convenience when working in the most remote areas.
HELICOPTER LANDING PAD
Delivering three meals a day, customized to your schedule and dietary preferences. Begin with a varied breakfasts, followed by wholesome lunches, finally savor a well balanced, and nutritious dinner. Enjoy a variety of baked goods, snacks and beverages throughout the day.
FULL-TIME COOK AND MAINTENANCE STAFF
- Length: 180′ – 0″
- Breadth: 48′ – 0″
- Depth: 7′ – 0″
- Bedrooms: 35 renovated single occupancy facility
- First Aid: 1 First Aid room
Diesel generator 12Kw
Diesel generator 38Kw
Diesel generator 50Kw
- Internet: Starlink Internet
- Entertainment: Games room with large TV
- Transport: Large helipad on top deck
- Disposal: Large incinerator on the back deck for consumables
- Room: High-quality, updated, commercial kitchen
- Storage: Updated walk-in cooler/freezer
- Production: New reverse osmosis, desalination system
YOUR GUIDE TO THE CAMP
We take pride in combining functionality and comfort in the floorplans of our marine camps. Complete with private quarters and inviting shared spaces, our camps provide a sense for restoration after hard days in rigorous locations.
Wherever we’re needed, we’ll get there
VIFM Camps cover over 722 miles of BC’s rugged coastline, offering floating marine camps complete with accommodation, catering, and logistical support for industries working in remote areas. Delivering accommodations wherever they’re needed.